At the Residences at Daniel Webster, our hygienic protocols and standards are the highest to ensure the safety of our guests as well as the safety of our employees.
We follow CDC guidelines as well as Southern New Hampshire Medical Center’s recommendations and have executed the most comprehensive and inclusive sanitation methods available.
The Residences at Daniel Webster is an independently owned Extended Stay Hotel. The employees and management are dedicated to your wellbeing. The TEAM is local and uniquely cares about the quality, safety, and enjoyment of your visit. The TEAM lives in the community in which they work and is both dedicated to enhancing the reputation of the community and The Residences at Daniel Webster. For your convenience and protection, each guest room will include a complimentary hand sanitizer and two safety masks.
Our staff has been trained specifically in the execution of SAFETY PLUS – our comprehensive safety protocol that is outlined below.
CDC Compliant Sanitation Protocols
- We adhere to CDC recommendations and are continuously searching for additional ways to protect your safety. Click Here for a full list of CDC recommendations.
- We have consulted with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for sanitation protocols and are adhering to their recommendations.
Social Distance Ready Property Features
- Contactless check-in
- Our self-service check-in kiosk eliminates the need for face to face interaction at point of check-in.
- Our kiosk is sanitized hourly, and hand sanitizer is provided and required before each use.
- Private entry suites available
- Eliminates the need for contact in hallways, elevators or common areas.
- Allows you to go from your car to your room without interaction.
- Full-sized kitchens
- No need to dine out or take out as everything you need from pots to pans are provided in your private kitchen.
Innovative Cleaning Technology
- Hands-free hand sanitizing stations are located in our main lobby, laundry rooms, fitness center and elevator.
- Safety Seal – A magnet is placed on unit doors, indicating the guest room has not been entered since it was cleaned.
Vigorous 47 Point Cleaning Checklist
- Our staff is trained to preform our 47 Point Cleaning Checklist.
- Includes disinfecting of high touch surface areas, including but not limited to: light switches, door handles, TV remotes and thermostats.
- Click here to see our full 47 Point Cleaning Checklist.
Common Area Safety
- We continuously disinfect high touch surface areas, including front desk, check-in kiosk, entry ways, door handles, elevator, laundry rooms, stair railings, common area bathrooms.
- Cleaning charts are located in all common areas advising guests of the last round of sanitation.
- Our Business & Fitness Centers are available by reservation only, and are disinfected after each use.
- All staff has completed mandatory training on our SAFETY PLUS
- All staff’s temperatures are taken before shift commencement. Staff is not permitted to work if a fever of 100.3 degrees or higher is present. (Per CDC regulations.)
- Staff is required to wear safety masks and gloves at all times while on duty.